Monday, October 20, 2008

"IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME"

Well it has been a long time since I’ve posted anything.

 

I will say this God sure is good to us.

 

If you visit my “MySpace” page you’ll that I am Still in the middle of Revival. Now, we’re not have a “meeting” but the spirit of Revival is very much alive at Cedar Bluff. In the past few months we’ve seen God save three precious souls, call one to preach, we’ve had to join our church by various ways. We’ve seen many services where people just worshipped God, by thanksgiving at the altar, praying for other, testifying, weeping, clapping, singing among other ways.

 

The Lord has become so evident in our church you’d be hard pressed to find some negative. Now, I say that with caution, I know, and our church has been warned as recently as last night that while we’re enjoying the fruits of Revival, Satan is desiring to sift us as wheat, even planning his attack. Scripture reminds us that the devil is “as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:”

 

We are, and if not, we should be aware that Satan is our enemy, I feel that we should enjoy this time as best we can, but, “Be Sober, be Vigilant”. Another scripture encourages us to “watch and pray”, if there’s ever a time when must be on the lookout it is today.

 

God sure has been good to us.

 

--Preacher

 

Followers