Thursday, June 25, 2009

Amen Sis. Beth

Amen Sis. That previouspost is right on point.
I stand in awe at the intricacies of God's Creation. As I watch the development of our unborn baby, God always shows be His power and Glory. My heart goes to a Nicole C. Mullins song:

"Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning? And who told the ocean you can only come this far? And who showed the moon where to hide till evening? Whose words alone can catch a falling star?"

My Redeemer, that's who. I'm thankful for the day 17 years ago that I heard His voice and answered. My heart has a desire to see Him work in my life. I have many times said no to God, whether directly or indirectly, but what a joy it is to hear Him say "Child you're forgiven" to feel His loving Forgiving arms wrap around me once more.

"The very same GodThat spins things in orbitRuns to the weary, the worn and the weakAnd the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm brokenThey conquered death to bring me victory"

There is very little wiggle room on the "Straight and Narrow" pathway, we should count that a blessing.

"...and set my feet upon a rock, [and] established my goings."-Psalm 40:2
"The steps of a [good] man are ordered by the LORD:..."-Psalm 37:23

It IS a blessing simply because there IS no room to waver. The Lord has already paved the way, He's established it. He's ordered it. All we need to do it "keep it between the lines" stay on the path that He's given.

--Preacher

Followers