Monday, June 1, 2009

Looking Like Winners

Yesterday was a geat day! We had a spirit of Worship in the House, the Lord began to move in the singing, some came to the altar, just a sweet sweet Spirit.

I was able to preach "Looking Like Winners". I thoroughly enjoyed myself while preaching.

A quick update on our messages:
1. We're still waiting on Last Weeks messages by Bro. Daniel Flatford. Will post ASAP.
2. Podcast is also Available on ITunes.
3. We have had a total of 92 listens (not Including ITunes) from the Podcasts
4. From SermonAudio.com we have uploaded Three messages and have had 29 downloads since Wendesday May 27th.

I believe that God will or should I say is using this as a blessing to many. Keep praying and Have a great Day.

Here's Our PodCast Address

Here's Our Sermon Audio Page

Followers