Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Place Called Hell

Sunday was our Youth Sunday. We had our young folks take care of the singing, teaching, announcments and other things. They did an excellent job, I wish everyone could see them.
I felt led to have Bro. Pete Daniels come and preach for us. He is in his 60's and has had a rough life away from God, He got right years ago, and just recently has surrendered to the call to preach.
Sunday morning he preached "A Place Called Hell", as simple as it may sound to our ears, the message is real, relevant, and needed in our day and time.
Sunday night he preached again, he didn't really give a title so for posting sake I have tried to title it myself, he preached around this thought "Whosoever".

I hope you enjoy these messages, and please pray for our church, the internet ministry and for the lost that are wandering without hope.

--Preacher

Followers