Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sunday's Message

Please follow this link for Sunday's Message. "What's it gona take?" This message was meant (as far as I knew) to be a "Sweet" message, an encouraging message. Turns out the Lord had me hit on a lot of different things. Infact, there were so many things outside of the message, I preached nearly if not more than an hour. Also, as you listen to th emessage, you will find that all of the message is not there. I will post the outline soon, so you can follow along if you'd like.

Sunday night we had a very nice service. I guess the Lord was trying to encourage us in His time. We had a few visitors and some of them were carrying heavy burdens. The altars began to fill, and folks began to seek the Lord for help and leadership.

I had a message on my heart to preach, "Trophy of Grace" but the Lord had other plans. Maybe He'll allow that message another time.

I hope you all have a great day, and enjoy the message. Or endure the message. Either way please listen and allow the Lord to speak to your heart.

--Preacher

Followers