Monday, August 17, 2009

This weekend's messages

I almost didn't get to preach last night... wouldn't hve surprised if I didn't. God's been blessing our little church. It seems like we have more praise services, and worship services than anything right now.
No doubt preaching is always welcome, and very much needed, in fact it is considered a necessity, however, right now God is blessing, so we're gonna take what we can get while we can...Can I get an AMEN?

So, here the run down form the services yesterday. The morning message was "A Trophy of Grace", I got to use props, I love to use visual illustrations, they seem to get everyones attention and keep it.
God bless one of my young men in the church Zach, he always get's picked on, he got drenched with water yesterday morning.

Last night was a little different, we had great singing and a moving of the Spirit. I thought for a while that God was gonna do the preachin' Himself, but He had a message for me to preach, so I preached "Three Wells", a message that should be an encouragment to draw from the wells in our times of weariness.

Don't forget, we update on facebook, twitter, and our sermons are available as an RSS feed in Sermon Audio (you can subscribe just by clicking the orange and white button), but you can also download as a podcast from ITunes.

--Preacher

Followers