Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tell me what you think

For some time now I have been maintaining several social networking site, at last count, that number is 10...yeah 10 separate sites. Now, keep in mind that some of these sites have the same information.
I need your help on something though. You see, each of these sites have their own "fan base", for instance I have some followers on "YouTube" that don't follow on "Facebook", and those may not follow us on "GodTube". I can cutback on some of these websites by using only a few but I'm reluctant because of the possible loss of "Fans".
Another thing and the real reason for this post, I've been thinking about shutting down our Official Website, and use this blog as our website in the future.
I am praying about this, and I ask you to join me in prayer about this change.

If I post a video, I post to 4 sites, and I may also post here on blogger, it usually takes 30 minutes to 1 hour for editing, saving, and posting. That is not a large block of time, but it is overwhelming at times keeping up with these sites.
The answer could be as simple as organizing the effort, so please help me pray for guidance on this.

God Bless and thank you for your prayer.

Followers